My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Why I love the French


To those 3 or 4 people that have been sentenced to read this as part of your community service sentence , I apologize for sometimes jumping back and forth a few years at a time in these little glimpses of hell. There are times when the best way to show you the character of some of the people in my life is to tell you a later story about them. Also I'm just a lazy lazy man.
Also it's been noted to me that I have made a few statements that are less then kind to the French. I was told to say that not all French people are worthless. And I agree. There were some very upstanding Frenchmen in the early 1800's. But in order to appease our French "friends" and avoid any unpleasantness, I'll offer my apologies.
Because I know what'll happen if I don't. They'll get mad and insist on a duel. I'll agree and immediately they'll give up. Before I know it the whole damn country will surrender to me. And that's the problem . I don't want France. What would I do with it? It's loaded with French people.
So in order to avoid that outcome I'll say I'm sorry for any past and future statements I make about the French.
Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home