My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

GEEK MUCH?
I got this from Ejannerd's blog. The sad thing is I was hoping to do better. Oh well. With practice I can become a bigger geek someday. Even though I'm sure my wife would agree I'm already a big enough one as it is. But I thought this fit in with my theme this week of losers and idiots I've met.



I am 30% Geek

You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.

Take the Geek Test at fuali.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home