My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Sad fact about myself 2

Back in the early summer of 78 my Dad bought the paperback novel of the movie OMEN 2. When he was done with it ,I read it. In the book it said one way to tell the son of the devil was his mark . The mark was the numbers 666 either on his hand or his head." Cool " I thought.
I went over to my telescope and removed the eyepiece. (It made a effective little magnifying glass)I slowly scanned my hand with it, and to my amazement thought I saw a little 666 on one of my fingers.
"I'm the son of the devil." I thought. Now this is much more believable if you know my Dad. The man's got a meaner stare ( and remarkably looks like him as well)then Saddam . I looked out the window at my dad , who was changing the oil in his car. Dad looked up and saw me. He glared at me , no doubt trying to figure out what foolishness I was up to now.
Yup that's the Devil I thought. This explains much.
I thought of my 3 older brothers and 1 sister. It became very clear they were adopted.
I finished reading the book. ( I wanted to see what my powers were.) When I was done my path was clear. The son of the Devil shouldn't have to share his room with 2 (adoptive) brothers. Nope I was meant for better things.
I was going to take over my sisters room.
I spent the next couple of weeks trying to use my demonic powers to get rid of my sister. I tried to summon birds to attack her . The birds just stared at me and pooped on my bike. I tried to mentally blow her head up. That just back fired and gave me a splitting headache. I tried to make her cat attack her. Damn thing just clawed me instead.
Rose it seemed was far more well versed in the dark arts then I was.
Finally after a couple of weeks of this I concluded that the 666 on my hand was in all probability a 999 or even more likely dirt.
That's when I decided being a Jedi was way cooler then being the son of the Devil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home