My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Friday, September 26, 2003

House On The Rock


Yesterday for our wedding anniversary my wife and I went to the HOUSE ON THE ROCK . I purposely went to it with no idea what it was. I wanted to be surprised , and I was. Pleasantly so. I found it to be a place filled with wonder and awe. Parts of it made me feel like a kid again. If you're in Wisconsin and have a few hours to spare to walk though it , I highly recommend it.
Interesting things we saw on the trip there and back.
1. A car with Hawaiian license plates. ( Did they drive over?)
2. Three bald eagles.
3. A rainbow
4. A funeral home with a gaudy blue neon sign hanging over the front.
5. And my favorite,.......... Another building that was one half pizza joint, one half funeral home. ( I wonder if with every burial of a loved one do you get a free deep dish pizza?)






Unrelated Geek Stuff
This is my inner geek showing. But I read about a movie that almost was. Talk about Dream casting. My Heart breaks at the thought of this never happening. Usually when I read about some long abandoned movie project , I just think, "Oh Well." But the following is the saddest piece of lost movie news I've ever heard. It could have jump started superhero movies and comics years before Stan Lee came along.
I'll give you one little tidbit before you read it.
James Cagney as the Riddler and Humphrey Bogart as Two face

Curious?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home