My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Monday, September 15, 2003

Voices Yearning to be Heard


I was just surfing on the blogger home page. Every minute or so I would hit refresh and see all the fresh new blogs. I started to wonder how many people are out there writing blogs in hope that someone will read them and say, "Yeah. I can relate to that". How many people are hoping that their voices will be heard over the roar of thousand other voices ? How many people are pouring their hearts out in hopes that it will find meaning in someone else's heart? How many people are writing these blogs in a desperate hope that their thoughts will soon echo in other peoples minds?
There must be thousands of them. Tens of thousands even. Maybe even more.( Maybe even 1.1 million with about 200,000 actively running weblogs.) These people are hoping to find some validation in their lives. A small hope that their lives might have some higher meaning then the daily grind that surrounds them day in and day out.
To the many people out their wanting their voices to be heard I have this to say to you ;
It isn't going to happen. No one cares. Stop embarrassing yourselves. You're clogging up the blogger system so that far more deserving blogs such as mine are getting lost in the shuffle. Stop trying to aspire to something better in life , and accept the hand life has dealt you.
And once you stop wasting time writing your own blogs, you can spend them reading better blogs.
Like mine.
So hit the delete button on your blog. Run outside and stand in the bright sunshine of conformity once again. Stop trying to rock the boat with your silly little ideas and dreams.
And always remember this ........ No one cares about your dreams and hopes except you. So please keep them where they belong. Bottled up so deep inside of you , that one day even you will forget all about them.
And once you've done this think about how easier it will be to find truly worthy blogs to read.
Like mine.




To those unfamiliar with my sense of humor please let me assure you that the preceding was a joke. I encourage all those who want to , to write and share your ideas with the world. Perhaps somewhere out there , the next Plato or Socrates is blogging as I write this? Who knows what ideas might one day spring from all this blogging? I truly think that this is an important forum for thoughts and ideas, and much needed humor in the world today. I say more people should share their dreams and aspirations with the world.
Except if you're French.
No one cares what you have to say.
(if you're French may I direct you to my sincere apology of September 9 2003)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home