My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Cheese eating surrender monkeys.
OK.
On Mondays Wednesday and Friday's I will post my .......drivel as usual. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I will open up with odd topics or whatever is on my mind.
So today's topic class ;

Why do I dislike the French?

The first person that can correctly answer this question will win a shiny new quarter. The answer is right here in this blog. I'll give you one hint however. I'm no Johnny come lately French basher. I've disliked them for a long time. Just ask anyone who knows me. (Mark that's your cue) In fact I'd like to think that my views on the French have shaped current world views on our garlic eating friends.
But even Mark doesn't know the root cause for my dislike. ( If you notice I say dislike not hate. If I truly hate someone or something They know it.) My wife doesn't even know the real cause. But it is here , buried somewhere in my blog.
So lets see how many people read this enough to glimmer out the truth.


And No , I will not award any points to answers such as ,"because they are French." While technically correct I need a better answer.


(If you are French and are offended by this please see my sincere apology of Sept 9.)





Sad fact about me 3
When I was 3 my father would always talk about our Mexican heritage ( Even though I have just enough for the last name. My Mom is almost 100% pure Irish. Dad is only around half Mexican.) He'd say stuff like ,"Tonight we'll eat like Mexicans". (Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean) My blunt reply to every Mexican comment at age three?
"I'm not Mexican .I'm German."
I told people that for years. I'm not sure where I got that , or why I said it , but I'm fairly sure my brothers had something to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home