My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 13, 2003

This is another item I'm stealing from Enajnerd. I wasn't going to steal it untill I got the results and realized that I really had to because I'm evil.

I am 84% Evil Genius

I am pure evil. I lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and I will not rest until all living souls bend to my will.

Take the Evil Genius Test at fuali.com

I understand that this will only confirm to my friends what they've known all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home