My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Review
Wow. I've finally been reviewed by the Weblog Review. I was hoping that they'd read My Drivel a little further and notice why the Teddy Bear is at the top of the page. Still they gave me a decent review. Check it out and if you want give me another review by scrolling to the bottom of the page and giving me anywhere between a 0 though 5 vote. I need all the help I can get since I accidentally hit the 0 button when I voted.
heh.
Anyway CLICK HERE to go to the WEBLOG REVIEW
If you are a first time reader here may I suggest going to the June 17 2003 Post and work your way up a couple of entries. The stories will make a little better sense that way.
And yes Mark they loved the About Me page that you made about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home