My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Hello
Sorry I've been away for a while. I'd like to say, "I was out finding myself" but that would be a lie. While I kept wanting to write an entry here I kept putting it off. Some of you out there probably visted this site more than I have I have in the last few weeks.
I started a job at the school where my oldest son goes to. It's made me appreciate my childern all the more because honestly most kids these days are.......well horrid. But on the good side It'll make for many good blog entries.
It's hard to believe that it's been two years since I started this blog. Many things have changed since then, some good, some bad. I however am finding that I am enjoying life much more these days.
Some quick updates, Ethan is still a good student, but more importantly he's still a good person. Isaac is making strides against his autism, some small, some large, but all important. I am very proud of both my boys. Life here in my house is for the most part quiet and uneventful. It doesn't happen often but I'll take it when I can. My divorce is nearing it's end. All I'll say is I wish my (soon to be ex) wife well in her life.
Now since I'm a lazy man always looking for ideas let me ask the few of you still out there a question.
What was the worst thing you ever did in school?
If you're very lucky and give me good responses I'll tell you the funniest, worst thing someone ever did in school, story I've heard in ages.
Of course I'll have to change the names to protect the guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home