My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Love
Once I had a date. (long long ago) My date ordered a milkshake with her meal. We were standing there waiting for the rest of our food. Behind us stood a very tall, very big man. (he Looked a lot like Michael Clark Duncan. That's the guy who was in The Green Mile and Daredevil) As my date was taking a sip from her milkshake the tall man leaned over towards her and in a very deep voice said, "Your sucking on that straw like you're in love BABY."
Her eyes bulged out. She looked at me for help. As the man was 5 inches taller than me and at least 75 pounds heavier and had 3 friends, I had had no problem with the comment.
It was our last date together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home