My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Ok sorry i've been absent. John's home and that always takes me down a bit. I saw this on the news and felt I had to share this.
I hate sexual predators. I feel they deserve death. I especially hate teachers who prey on their students. I feel sorry for the victims they leave in their wake.
That being said.
The Student who was molested by this teacher is the luckiest boy alive.
I know I know. If this was reversed I'd be calling for the male teacher to hung up by his private parts.
But as a former 14 year old boy myself , let me say to the victim, "Way to go son. You won a victory for every 14 year boy who ever lived." CNN showed a full body photo of her. She belongs in Playboy after she serves her 5 years in jail for making this kid the envy of every other boy in school.
I'm sure any women are seething about this. But trust me if the jury on this trial has even one kid who stared at his teacher with lust, it'll be a hung jury.
Now before you think ill of me, no it not just because this was a boy having sex with a older woman that I think this. It's a boy having sex with an incredibly hot older woman.
If this was just some plain everyday looking woman I'd be saying lock her up and throw away the keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home