My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

No One Takes Pride In Their Work Anymore

One of my Jobs at my School is to help grade the occasional homework. Last Friday I was Helping the Math teacher do some grading. The nice thing about the math books is that in the back are all the odd question's answers. So that the kids if they have even the smallest bit of intelligence can always get at the very least 50% of the questions right.
Two of the papers I graded had this as the answer for number 37
"Students Answers will vary. Please see page 168 for more details."
When questioned by the teacher both students said that, yes indeed they worked the problem and that was the answer they came up with.
I took much more pride in my cheating when I was young.
But I'm not like that anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home