My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Friday, November 28, 2003

Click Here and READ THIS
sigh
OK. it's official. Men are now obsolete. Of course if they invented this for men, everyone would say it was disgusting. But since it's for women it's ok.
I think in order to give men some sembalance of self respect they should give us a remote control for it. (WE love remote controls) Of course knowing how simple minded we men are we'd probably confuse it for the TV remote during the big Thankgiving Dinner and make a big scene in front of company while the wife's in the kitchen cooking dinner.

SAD FACT About ME 5

Whenever I say something like, "It was the least I could do". I'm telling the truth. It was the very least I could do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home