My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Monday, November 17, 2003

Thanks
A big thanks to Bob for the nice review at Blogarama
And thanks to Mark for the nice review he gave Embroidery Treasures. . (I'm not sure what happened but it wasn't my fault.) sheesh. I'm sure the poor ladies behind that blog are trying to figure out why their blog is being called,..A funny look at an improbable life.
I think it's funnier then if he actually gave the review to me.
If you'd still like to Review My Site I'd be honored.
Again Thanks Bob. And the lady's at Embroidery Treasures give Mark a big hug. (I'm sure they are making you something as we speak.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home