My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Sorry about not posting. My brother Geno's wife was taken ill. I'm not ....Close to the woman but my family is still upset with it especially since it comes 5 years since Steve's death.
Janice has lived a sad life and will in all probability die a sad death. It's sad to see someone do this to themselves. But you have realize that in the end it's their choice. You can't live other peoples life's for them.
Anyway I'll post something funny later today or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home