My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Question for the day
Almost forgot my Tuesday question.
So do you also get a rush from speeding, or are you the type who always obeys the speed limit. Before you read whatever Mark puts down here remember he set a state record in Oklahoma for crossing the state. It made my little trip with Steve seem like a slow leisurely drive. If we went below 100 at any point that night I'd be very surprised.
When Angie was pregnant with Isaac we test drove a used cop car for sale. I could feel the power in that motor. I pulled over and smiled at my wife. "This", I said , " Is the car I want to drive you to the hospital when you go into labor."
And yet as much love as I have for all the fast cars in and around my life there is a special spot in it for a little orange box that Mark drove in the summer of 1985. It could do barely 55 and always seemed to have the heat blowing. Yet it did have personality.
Anyway the question; Speed Demon or half blind little old lady going to church on Sunday. Which are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home