My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I HAVE PICTURES!

Hey I lied about finishing the Greatest Gift story! I'll get around to the rest of the story later. But I just got my scanner fixed so I can now post photo's. I'm having a lot of fun with these. I've scattered a few in past blogs.( Don't worry long time readers I'll give you links so you don't have to hunt them down.) Hopefully you'll get a better feel for what I'm talking about now.
Anyway here's 3 photo's to share with you of the people I love most.
My Wife ANGIE



My oldest son Ethan



My Youngest son Isaac


Don't worry there's a few pictures of me now scattered thoughout this blog. I just didn't want to put an ugly photo of me next to my wife and 2 good looking kids.

There will be many more pictures to come. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home