My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Sometimes I wonder about me.....................

Check out the new About Me page that Mark helped create. Not sure if it's what an About Me page should be, but I've never done one before. Besides the whole point of this blog is one huge About Me page when you think about it. Hope you find it as funny as I did.
Anyway I was up till 6 in the morning with Isaac so I'm going to rest. I'll post something else later.
Oh Yeah......
I forgot the Tuesday question (I'm getting old here. Give me a break.) So here it is.
What's the best gift you ever got? What's the best gift you ever gave or at the least the funniest gift you ever gave someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home