My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 18, 2004

How Come?
I have a few questions for you, my few faithful readers. How did you first find me? What was it that made you want to read me a second time? (And please, no "I hate myself and this is a way for me to punish myself" answers. I'm looking your way Mark.) And lastly what was my best blog? Just curious as to why anyone would read me. (This is, in all probability, just a subconscious, shameless way for me to fish for compliments.)
Tomorrow to honor Martin Luther King day, I'm going to stay in bed all day and dream. I have no idea what I'm going to dream about but I'm sure Jedi's and Raquel Welch will be involved. I'll post again on Tuesday or Wednesday.
In honor of Dr. King I'll leave you with the wisdom of another wise man and his lesson on how to deal with people.
Ignore those you can and remove those you can't, but do not get angry. If you are walking through the woods, you do not get angry at a tree that happened to grow up directly in your path. The tree could not help it. It existed. You do not sit on the ground in front of the tree and lecture it. You ignore it. And if you cannot ignore it, you remove it. So you must act with people. They are, for the most part, like trees. They do what they do because they are what they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home