My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Friday, April 09, 2004

Not Really A Post.....More A Question Actually
Started a couple of part time jobs here recently, so sorry for the lack of updates. Once I get on a better schedule that'll change. One is a fun rewarding job. The other ...Well if you didn't know better you'd probably think I was working off some community service. However the hours are right for what I need.
Anyway the point of this...Drivel.
Starting a couple months ago my friends started making comments to me. At first I thought they were cute. However the more people are saying it to me the more I wonder about me. Here's just an example.
My Friend Tim; "Wow. I'd never want to cross you. You'd wait years to get at me. But you are the type of guy I'd call if I ever woke up with a dead hooker in my bed and needed to get rid of the body. Of course you'd hold it over me for the rest of my life."
Jeff; "If anyone knew you, they'd know that no matter what you will get your revenge. No matter what it takes."
Mark; " You get obsessed with payback sometimes. I'd never want to be on your bad side. (Well actually that wasn't exactly what he said, but it was close. I'm sure Mark will leave a comment clarifying it.)
My nephew has said something close to what the others said, and even my sister gave what she must have considered a compliement when she said, "You're a devious little guy aren't you? If I ever need help screwing someone over I'll give you a call." (Her statement is a little misleading. She would never need any help.)
Anyway I just considered it a little strange pick me up speech from all my friends. However lately I've bumped into people I haven't seen in years. After a little talk they've all made simerler comments too me. The last time was yesterday at Wal-Mart. (where all truly deep conversations takes place it seems.) When the woman made the comment to me I asked what she meant by that. All she did was wink at me and walk away.
SO my question is, what the heck are you talking about my friends. (the few who read this that is.) As far as I can remember I've left no bodies buried in strange (corn)fields. I can't remember doing anything (under this name) that was illegal (in this state.) against anyone I've considered an enemy( that has been proven in any court of law.) So please refrain from making comments like that about me.
Or I swear by all thats holy I'll get you for that.

PLease don't bring up any thing where the Statute of Limitations may have expired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home