My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Just a quick post here.
Sorry about the lack of post lately. Been real hectic here. My Dad suffered a small stroke the day after I made my last post. And I still have the divorce to deal with. Don't worry (as if there's anyone out there to worry.) I'll be back posting on a at least semi-regular basis here again soon.
However it seems my blog has been at least partly highjacked by Mark. Please disregard any of his ramblings as the product of a deranged mind.
Anyway more to come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home