My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Court Date
I just wanted to say my wife and I had a hearing about who got temporary custody of the kids and house during the divorce. The Judge granted it too me. I'd say more but to do so might be inappropriate at this time. The next court date could be as much as 6 months from now, so I'm good until then.
Hopefully this will all be settled long before then. Anyway been busy with all this to blog anything good. I'm sure Mark will find another inane moment of my life which I will then have to clarify again for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home