My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Call Of Nature
Once when I worked for Wal-Mart (the borg of our world) I had to stand outside during a pleasant early morning , watching the items we had for our side walk sale, and making sure nothing was stolen overnight.
At about 3 in the morning a car pulled up and two gentlemen get out. One went into the store and the other stood by their car. I watched the man who was obviously in a very drunken state. He looked around trying to see if anyone was watching him. When he was satisfied that no one was he walked over to another car, unzipped his pants and began to urinate on the drivers side door. I picked up my walkie talkie and told the third shift manager what was happening and asked if she'd call the police.
"Tom,", Betty said, "If I call the police he'll be gone by time they get here."
"Ok", I said, "But I just wanted to let you know that it's your car he's taking a whiz on."
One minute and 38 seconds later while his friend was still in the store I saw two town cops with their lights on come into our parking lot.
When Betty came out to go home she got into the passenger side door. She did not look happy.
Just a thought for those of you that might be doing some late night-early morning shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home