My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Sometimes Revenge Is Ok When Served Steaming Hot
On my 23 birthday in 1987 I met a woman at a bar/restaurant who shared my birthday down to the hour. Considering she was very hot and sexy, and I wasn't seeing anyone (other than the girl who took me to the bar) I saw it as a sign from God to date her.
Darci was 4 feet 11 inches of looks and attitude standing in 5 inch heels. When we started dating I told her I had been dumped a year ago by my fiance and that there was nothing worse than that. She told me she was going to break my heart. I told her she'd have to find it and piece it together first. Only then could she break it.
Darci being a handmaiden of Satan spent the next 9 months doing just that.
Our breakup was more a meltdown. When it was over I found out that there were indeed worse things then being dumped by a fiance. After my breakup with Darci (who really was hot in a sexy "I'm going destroy you"sort of way.) I moved away to college.
Soon after I met a lovely young woman named Dana. Dana was without doubt the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen up to that time in my life. She was a 5 foot 8 , red haired , green eyed, beauty green who told me she was the third runner up in the Miss Illinois pageant. (I found out later it was a lie, but the important thing was that she looked like she could have been the third runner up.) I found a great happiness with Dana.
For almost 6 weeks.
During a local town festival in my home town another good friend of mine named Shelly bumped into Darci. Darci asked how I was doing. Shelly who never liked Darci very much told her, "He's great. He's got a new girlfriend who's everything you are not. Tall beautiful, nice and so sexy he'd never want to be with someone like you again."
I wish I had been told about that conversation at the time. It would have made my life immensely easier.
Darci hearing that immediately took it as a challenge. Three days later she tracked me down to my school, and telling me that she had realized I was the love of her life wanted me back.
Dana was incredibly pretty with a body that could have easily made it into Playboy. So of course I cheated on her with Darci.(I was a frigging idiot) And of course Darci made sure Dana knew. To my surprise Darci's new found love for me faded about the same time Dana dumped me.
So I went from 2 girls fighting over me to drinking alone at a bar in the matter of 2 days. Darci would occasionally come down to see me but I knew there was no future in it any longer.
One night Dana came in with a new boyfriend. He was 18 years old and named Phillip. When she introduced him too me she said, "Phillip knows something good when he sees it. He'd never sleep with a little sawed of troll like Darci."
My only comment was, "You know, every other Phillip I know is gay."
A week or so later when Darci was back down to see me (Just to make sure my life was still screwed over) I mentioned off handedly Dana's comment. Darci's face hardened and she said, "Really? I'd like to see this Phillip." I took Darci to the bar where Phillip's Frat hung out.(All very clean shaven gay looking young men.) To Phillips great misfortune Dana had stayed home that night.
Darci looked at him in much the same way a Cat looks at a mouse. With a small smile on her face she told me to go home. "I'll be there in a couple of hours." Feeling almost a little sorry for Phillip I left.
From what I understand it took Darci all of 10 or 15 minutes to pick Phillip up and leave with him, (In her car.) to the local Holiday Inn on the edge of town.
Once in their room Darci told Phillip she only liked really clean men. Darci pouted her lip and asked Phillip, "You wouldn't mind taking a shower would you? I might join you in a few minutes if you would." Phillip tore his clothes off and jumped into the shower. "Make the water nice and hot", Darci said as she picked up all of Phillips clothes (Leaving only his socks and shoes) and headed out the door. On the way out she took the phone and placed it by the ice machine down the hall.
A few minutes later there was a knock on Dana's dorm room. When Dana answered the door Darci wordlessly handed Dana Phillip's clothes and the key to the room. Darci came over to my apartment where we enjoyed a lovely night together.
The next day Dana came over to my place and blamed me for what had happened the night before. Before I could plead my case Darci came to the door naked and asked Dana if she'd like to come in. Dana turned down Darci's kind invitation. It was the last time we would ever speak.
A couple months later realizing the was no way I could screw up my college life any worse then I already had I was getting ready to move (flee) away. I was in a bar a few nights before I left when Phillip came in. When he saw me he came over and said, "I should kick your ass for what you did to me!" (Again blaming me!)
I looked at him. He seemed to have aged horribly in the last two months. A classic sign of having been near Darci. "Phil you can stand there and scream at me or you can sit down and I'll buy you a drink." Phillip considered carefully and soon we were talking about our exgirlfriends. I bought Phillip at least 5 drinks that night. I'd like to think we bonded somewhat. There's something about being with Darci that you can only share with another man who has been with her. It's like sharing a near death experience.
Towards the end of the night I bought Phillip a 6 pack of beer. I put my arm around him and said ,"It's a Hernandez family tradition Phil. I'm leaving soon and want you to finish this after I'm gone." I took one can and opened it a drank a big drink.
I walked Phillip to his newer sporty red car and said, "You finish this when you get back to you place, ok?"
Phillip looking like he was about to cry just grabbed my hand and nodded. "Hey I was expecting my friend here. He's late. Could you wait a moment while I call to see if he's coming. If he's not could you give me a ride home?" My new friend nodded and I went back into the bar.
There I called the police gave them my location and described Phillip's car and plate number. "He's driving like a madman screaming about how evil woman are. I'm afraid he's going to hurt someone. If you hurry you might catch him."
I went outside and told Phillip, "Hey I'm cool man, you drive safe." As Phillip pulled out of the parking lot I could hear sirens in the distance.
I'm sure Phillip blames me for the ticket he got that night as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home