My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Hey All.
By special request I will not be writing tonight's post. Ethan has been pestering me to write one, so tonight I will let him. I have no idea what he will write about, but he's been promised free reign on this site for tonight.
So without further wait Here's Ethan.
Ethan's Blog.
In this I will tell you my feelings about what is going with my family and other stuff.
1. I just quit some games I have been playing and my friends probably will be reading this and I hate putting capitals while typing .I also have been waiting a while to do this and tomorrow(Jan. 28,2004) will be my 100th day of school party. Some classmates will not attend because they got c's and lower on their Social Studies test (I got A+. YAY!!)
2. I know about my parents getting divorced. My anger is really high (so high that when I mess up I nearly cuss).My mom's pathetic boyfriend learned his A B C's last week,then burned himself licking fire. I will have that cartoon made somehow. This stupid,pathetic divorce should stop and I'm writing a book and read high school books. My parents should stop it. Note:My anger is rising the more I think of this and if you meet my while this is on my mind, you should hide.
3. Now to learn about me. I am 10 yrs old .You know about the book and reading level and anger. I am smart and might write more of my blog so you can wait. 2 jokes. Is your stomach working? You say "Yes". I say " You better tell it it's time for lunch break. I thought of it now for my friend's joke. Why DIDN'T the chicken cross the road? You say "I don't know(or care)?" He or I say" it was too far to fly". Ha ha those are funny (not to some). I'm also a boy.
4. I care for my family (don't forget future!), but life can't be perfect . Half of me says just stop the divorce ! The other says just go to court ! This is torturing me . I can spend forever writing about the worthless divorce !My heart is full of Sorrow. I also want my parents to stop the divorce and redo their marriage .When this article is done I hope to see comments from friends and other readers and I hope they are good and/or funny and honest .My book (if your wondering) is a fairy tale like thing with some of my biography. I can't think of anything else to say because I have a lot on my mind. So this is the end of the article. I hope you like this!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home