My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Excuses Excuses
Sorry haven't posted anything lately. Many things have been happening. Angie and I have been working together to figure out who gets what and other details. We have agreed to almost everything, except the kids and the house.(the two most important things.) It looks like we may have to let a judge decide. Sadly that may take months. Other then that we are trying to do what is best for the kids in the meanwhile.
Isaac was sick over the weekend with a bad case of pinkeye. Being a bit......Nervous when it comes to eyes, I took him to the emergency room. He see his normal doctor tomorrow. Today I need to take him to the dentist.
Anyway I haven't forgotten my blog or why I was writing this thing to begin with. (No not Mark's 89% of the profits.) So please bare with me and I'll get this thing rolling again in no time.
Anyway I was reading some Shakespeare (Hey I'm a cultured guy.) and found a quote I just love. You know how every now and then you read something that really gets to you? Well this got to me. So being lazy and having nothing else to write I'll leave you with some words from some guy who really could write.
It's from Richard the Third. For those out there that are ignorant in these matters, (I'm looking towards you Mark) It's not the sequel to Richard the Second. Anyway here goes.
" No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity.
But I know none, and therefore am no beast "

Not sure why I like it so much. Anyway I must get the house straightened before I take Isaac to the dentist today. I'll blog something worth reading here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home