My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Hey all. Since I'm still wallowing in my own self pity much a pig wallows in mud I'm letting Ethan write another blog. Please be kind. And for anyone who cares here's a link with some interesting reading. EverQuest Widows. Some interesting stuff there. Anyway please read Ethan's post with all the humor he intended you to find in it.

The first thing I remember of my life and more about my book!(By Ethan)

I'm writing another blog now.. Not much to write though.
The very,very,very,very,very,very,VERY, VERY, 1st thing I remember was like my death(to me.) Whew that's a lot to type. I remember my parents and I were going through our front door. I could already talk then. I then said " Watch me!"(I think I did). I jumped up the stairs like a frog and around the middle I went up(No I went down). When I hit the bottom I remember me crying and my parents rushing to me. Then everything went dark after I closed my eyes. I didn't hear or see them. After it went dark I opened my eyes and I was back home and everything was fine(not a dream). Until I was 8 or 7 I thought I was dead (those were the yrs. it was in my head) Even a thing where I spoke to ghosts (whatever I know it worked) told me I was dead. I figured out it was tricking me (I hope so)(not really)
Now my book. I really don't have much of it thought of but I'll tell you what I know of it. It is a fairy tale with some of my life. It will be long. There will be sequels and books that take place before it. I will write other books that are off the topic. It isn't like LORD OF THE RINGS so you can say I'm inventing new stuff in it. I will need some help with it (like drawing).It might be made into a movie(along with the others). Some of the people are based on living people(like me and you and my friends) and I know who will I will make I want to be a character(probably you). Don't tell this to anyone(like the news people) and don't tell about my high-school reading level(like the news people because I don't want to be interviewed again or I don't want anyone knocking down my door) but you can tell it to people who will no matter what they will not tell it.
The next thing I remembered(I think). Not to long after this I went into the downstairs closet and saw a GIANT SPIDER and I blacked out/fainted and no one came find me there (I think) but the spider would have ate me but my parents would have heard it then they would of killed it. I never saw that spider again(I hope he was fake.). When I woke up I was back home(I think). There are bits and pieces of my first memories left.


NEXT UP: HOW I GOT MY BEST FRIEND AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM(IT REALLY HAPPENED).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home