My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

My Precious


After I found out my wife was having an affair and planning to divorce me, it didn't seem right to keep wearing my ring. I took it off a couple nights later but couldn't decide where to put it. I have very fond memories of that ring (Especially the Christmas morning she gave it to me) and couldn't fathom the idea of throwing it away. It was very precious to me.
I looked around my house for a safe place to store it until I could figure out what to do with it. But no place seemed safe to put it. I didn't want it lost or misplaced.
I needed a place to put it where it could be safe and protected. I needed to find a guardian for it. Someone to keep it safe. Someone to safeguard it.
And there sitting on a shelf in the rear of my living room I saw the perfect place to put it. I saw someone who would guard it with his life. Anyway here's a picture of it for anyone who's interested.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home