My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 29, 2004

I'm Going To Party Like It's 1983
Right before the July 4th weekend of 1983 my Mom's brother Charles Died under mysterious circumstances. My brother Steve was convinced that there was some conspiracy at work. However considering that Steve was the man who eyed his lawn Gnomes with caution every morning I didn't pay too much attention to him.
Charles's death meant one thing to me.
Mom and Dad would be leaving to go to his funeral in Missouri. Leaving me alone to watch the Park while they were gone.
Now please don't think too harshly of me. It wasn't that I didn't care about my Uncle passing away. I did.
However I cared more for Kris Fisher, my main summer of the last year. July 4th was the first time I would be seeing her in almost a year.
Kris was 5 foot 10 inches of heaven. She had Long brown hair, Big beautiful brown eyes, and most importantly to a 18 year old boy a body that made every man in the Park stop in his tracks. And for the extended Forth of July weekend it....I mean she, was all mine. And with my parents gone I had my own bachelor pad from which to romance her.
Dad however had other plans.
Right before he left he brought my sister out to stay and "help" me run the Park.
"Dad I don't need any help. This place can almost run itself."
"Nope it too big a weekend. You need help." Rose just smiled at me. I knew I couldn't win this argument. Besides As long as Mom and Dad were gone I could still get away with murder.
The moment Mom and Dad pulled out of the long driveway Rose turned to me and said,"You stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours."
We shook hands and I ran off down the road to find Kris's parents campsite.
When I had first seen her the last summer I knew I had to have for a girlfriend. (For Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday if I was lucky) The only problem was her Dad.
Mr Fisher was 6 foot 6 , and looked everybit Bigfoot's slightly less hairy little brother. When he first came to the Park everyboy came smelling around his campsite to see his daughter. And everyone was sent running away by him.
I, of course, saw all this so I devised a new strategy where I became his new best friend. I advised him when a better camping spot opened up (I kicked the old campers out.) and asked him if the two cases of beer I found (Liberated from the Park Clubhouse) were his. (He said yes) Soon he was asking if I knew he had a daughter.
"Really? You have a Daughter? I'd like to meet her if you think it's appropriate."
A year later as I ran down the road to her campsite I hoped she still liked me. And more importantly I hoped her Giant of a father still liked me.
It soon became clear she still had feelings for me. And it became clear that somehow over the last year her body had blossomed even more. A great body the year before had now become something like a work of art.
The first thing I said after I saw her was, "Put your bikini on and lets go swimming." Kris, very aware of what her body did to young men put on a very small blue bathing suit. Two minutes after we got into the lake we were making out on the far side of the dock.
We made out all afternoon. We made in the lake. We made out in my car. We made out in the woods. We made out in my battleship canoe. We made out so much my lips were sore.
As early evening fell I asked her if she would like to come back to my house and make out in bedroom, "Where we'd have more privacy." Her reply was more kisses. Then she took me by my hand and led me to my house.
My heart was beating so fast it felt like music.
As we got closer to my house it became clear that was because of the loud music coming from my house.
There were cars parked all around the house with kids coming in and out of it that I'd never seen before. As I walked in I saw a beer can sitting on the front desk. I was amazed at my sister. I might be bringing a hot young woman to my parents house to take her to my bedroom, but I'd never bring beer into Dad's house.
I found Rose in the living room. I told her if Dad found out she was dead meat. Rose looked at Kris and said if Dad found out about the party he'd find out about everything.
I was going to argue with Rose some more when Kris started kissing my ear. Suddenly I thought a party was a lovely idea. I told Rose to have a great time and headed for my bedroom.
I didn't even bother to turn the light on. Kris and I fell into bed and every dream I'd been having of her was about to come true. Her arms wrapped tight around me and I was soon lost in her embrace.
"Do you love me?", she asked.
"Of course I love you", I said. (Hell, I would have said I loved Charles Manson if she had asked me)
"Am I everything you every wanted?"
All I could do was nod. She sat up and asked, "Do you want me to take off my top?"
That was really the silliest thing I ever heard. Of course I wanted her to take off her top. Hell I told her I'd gladly help. She slowly reached around to her back and undid her top.
And just as the bikini top was about to fall I heard, though the roar of the music my Dad's voice scream, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" Kris's eyes opened wide in fear.
In one very fluid movement I leaped off my bed and kicked the screen out of my window. I jumped out onto my back porch. I gestured for Kris to follow me. She came out my window (That damnable top somehow defying gravity and still staying on.) and started running off towards her campsite. Inside I could hear Dad screaming. I jumped back in real quick, unlocked my door and jumped back out. As I was running off the porch I could hear Rose crying, and saying to Dad, "Tom's got a girl in his room doing lord knows what to her."
I ran as fast as my legs could go. I soon caught up with Kris (She had stopped to put on her bikini top) and hand in hand we ran to her campsite. Out of breath we got there just as her Dad had finished cooking some fish on the grill. He was so drunk he didn't seem to notice us arriving looking like we had just ran a race. He offered me a plate of fish and a Pepsi. My heart was still racing, only now from fear.
I kept staring down the road waiting for my Dad's car to come. While I waited Kris's Dad told her maybe she should put some clothes on over her bathing suit. She was shaking so much she had to be cold.
No, No I thought. Not more clothes. Less clothes. Less clothes. That's where we wanted to go.
About 15 minutes after we arrived I saw a car coming slowly down the road. It was my Dad's. I pretended to ignore it until he drove right by me.
"TOM!"
I turned around and acted surprised to see him. "Dad you're back. Thank God." In the back seat I saw my sister sitting there with her arms folded.
"Did you know what your sister was doing?"
"Yes sir. She was throwing a party. I tried to stop it but she would wouldn't listen. So I came back here because I didn't want to be around all that."
Mr Fisher saw Dad and waved at him. "Hell of a good boy you got there Gene!" I smiled saintly. Rose looked like she wanted to vomit. Dad had a thoughtful look then said, "Ok I'm taking Rose with me. Can I trust you alone here for a couple more days?"
My smile grew. "Of course. No parties for me Dad."
"Ok head back to the house and clean up the mess she left there. And no Parties!" Dad pulled away. As the car went down the road Rose turned around and gave me a hateful look until they had faded from sight.
I turned and looked at Kris and said, "Well you heard the man. Back to the house."
Kris however wanted nothing to do with my house any longer. "The mood's ruined. Besides what if he comes back?" Nothing would change her mind. She wasn't going back into that house again.
I was very sad.
Kris lifted my mood when she asked if I'd rather go skinny dipping instead.
"I guess", I said reluctantly.
Thank God there was a full moon out that night.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home