My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter and some half blood guy

Last night I went to Wal-Mart and bought the new Harry Potter book. I went home and crawled into bed and started reading. I thought to read a few pages, maybe a couple of chapters and then fal asleep.
By 9 oclock this morning I finished the book.
Now this presents problems because I want to now talk about this to my friends. However they are by and large very slow readers. In some cases it may take some of the quicker ones a week or more to finish the book. And I can't talk to any of ythem about it. I can't discuss the things I want to discuss.
The horrible thing is this is what I went though the last time a new Harry Potter book came out. You'd think I'd learn............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home