My Drivel


"If I'm going to have a past I'd prefer it to be multiple choice"............



Until you get caught up, it's important that you start at the bottom of the page and read your way up, otherwise the stories won't make sense. Send any comments or questions to :

thomas_hernandez2003@yahoo.com

Friday, May 14, 2004

A Mother's Love

Just a quick post here.
I was talking to my Mom the other day, when she looked at me and said, "I don't know if I can trust anything you say anymore. I've just noticed that everytime you do something you've got two different meanings, or two different reasons behind it."
"Mom", I said, "I'm very hurt. I'm 39 and you're just now understanding that."

Once in college Mark introduced me to some girl at a party. She smiled and said, "Mark told me all about you. Everything you say has two different meanings. Say something for me."
"Hi", was all I said.
I hate it when people expect it. It ruins the fun. I mean if they're looking for it where's the private little laugh I get. It's harder to make fun of someone to their face.
Harder. Not Impossible.
sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home